If you have an image, or photograph that you would like to mail to us and have us scan or manipulate, the rate is $95.00 per hour (30 minute minimum). If you would like to send us the image via the Internet, follow the instructions below. The setup fee is sometimes waived for large orders, contact us to find out more.NEW SERIVICES: We can convert your artwork to vector formatted for as little as $45. Ask us about our custom vector conversion services and get a quote today!
The following illustrates the difference between enlarging vector and raster based images:
Camera ready refers to art and copy that is ready to be scanned without retouching. This includes art that has to be retraced, redrawn or reworked on the computer or by an artist.
Camera ready artwork for Clear Cut Awards should meet the following specifications:
The artwork may be in various formats:
- Image(s) is in black and white format on a clean white background
- High resolution
- Sized to the image area
- Requires no touch-up
- Color separated (if required)
- Sharp, crisp, clear lines
- Printed with a high-quality printer on glossy, graphics paper (not copy paper)
Camera-ready artwork is not:
- Film positives
- Photo static output
Note: You may use a low-resolution paper output, however we cannot guarantee the quality of the output.
- Pen or pencil sketches
- Component artwork that needs adjustment, resizing, or repositioning
- Photocopies, faxes, forms, sample labels or business cards
- Images with tape, staples, etc.
- Images with dirty or smudged backgrounds
- Continuous tone images like black and white and color photographs
- Low resolution paper outputs
You may send your images via:
- Upload via website when adding your item to the cart.
The following are the some of the usual formats for vector artwork:
- Corel DRAW (.CDR)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Encapsulated Postscript (.EPS)
We advise that you send your image in a vector based format, but if that is not possible and you need send it in a raster based format, please be sure to save the image in a high resolution. PLEASE NOTE: If you send a raster based image, there is a high probability that the quality of the engraving will be reduced dramatically.
Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us